New Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

So, by your logic, since the govt wastes money it's ok to support MORE waste?
Wow. I guess we may as well just go ahead and put an "unlimited" on the debt ceiling.
SMH...
Our debt doesn't exist bud. We're playing with Monopoly money. There is no gold notes backing the paper notes. Fort Knox is empty. Our money is a farce...It's only worth what what we think it is, and what they say it is. But in reality, it's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

So, by your logic, since the govt wastes money it's ok to support MORE waste?
Wow. I guess we may as well just go ahead and put an "unlimited" on the debt ceiling.
SMH...
No need to be a drama queen. Everyone you have voted for in the last 20 years (at least) has committed waste.
The Clinton's created an allotment of personal funds from the budget to decorate the whitehouse.
If you have a problem with the way it is then then you have to nut up or shut up. I don't see people putting bullets in politicians anymore soooo, idk. Just let it go I guess.

They are invaders. We already have the Military down there. Just need proper rules of engagement. New rule: Assume anyone crossing the border illegally is armed, invading, and intends to kill the first person they see. I swear, in a couple of days, it will be harder to bag an illegal than a Bigfoot. They could stop the invasion in about 5 minutes along with the drug and human trafficking if they really wanted to. The whole thing is simply them pandering to us to keep us quiet and complacent. If you really want to fix any of this, you have to go after the rich white guys that are buying off the Politicians and gaining from all of this BS.

They are invaders. We already have the Military down there. Just need proper rules of engagement. New rule: Assume anyone crossing the border illegally is armed, invading, and intends to kill the first person they see. I swear, in a couple of days, it will be harder to bag an illegal than a Bigfoot. They could stop the invasion in about 5 minutes along with the drug and human trafficking if they really wanted to. The whole thing is simply them pandering to us to keep us quiet and complacent. If you really want to fix any of this, you have to go after the rich white guys that are buying off the Politicians and gaining from all of this BS.
They're not white...But they look white. Look at the names and it should explain exactly who's behind it all. Soros, Rothschilds, Bloomberg, Steyer, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Dorsey, Branson, etc...

Our debt doesn't exist bud. We're playing with Monopoly money. There is no gold notes backing the paper notes. Fort Knox is empty. Our money is a farce...It's only worth what what we think it is, and what they say it is. But in reality, it's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

Our debt is real. I think you said yesterday it was at $22Trillion. That is real. If Fort Knox is empty, like you say, then our collateral on that debt may be in question but the debt itself is still there regardless.

No need to be a drama queen. Everyone you have voted for in the last 20 years (at least) has committed waste.
The Clinton's created an allotment of personal funds from the budget to decorate the whitehouse.
If you have a problem with the way it is then then you have to nut up or shut up. I don't see people putting bullets in politicians anymore soooo, idk. Just let it go I guess.

First off, what did I say that had anything to do with drama? If you don't care what debt you are leaving your kids, go ahead and spend away. May as well build a wall across the Northern border, too, while you are at it.
I don't have any need to pay for the bottomless pit that is only a pipe dream in some rich guys head. There are other ways to solve the problem, if there really was the will.
The problem is that too many follow what the guys that Orange Dust referred to.
As far as nut up or shut up, there is precious little any of us can do. Getting our representatives ear and explaining that normal doesnt cut it is one of the few things we can do.

First off, what did I say that had anything to do with drama? If you don't care what debt you are leaving your kids, go ahead and spend away. May as well build a wall across the Northern border, too, while you are at it.
I don't have any need to pay for the bottomless pit that is only a pipe dream in some rich guys head. There are other ways to solve the problem, if there really was the will.
The problem is that too many follow what the guys that Orange Dust referred to.
As far as nut up or shut up, there is precious little any of us can do. Getting our representatives ear and explaining that normal doesnt cut it is one of the few things we can do.
There are things you can do:
1) Purge them from your local Government completely.

2) Elect a Sheriff that will follow the Constitution and tell the Feds to pound sand if need be.
3) Elect a State rep that feels the same way
4) Write letters to your Wash Reps constantly, and hold them accountable to everyone you know.
One person can't really do much, but find like minded folks to work with you. No better place to start than your gun club buddies. We hold fund raisers at ours.
5) Donate to Activists that you share interests with (Like GOA) instead of Political Parties. We will have to take our country back the way we lost it. Through the courts.

Not a pipe dream. It will just take a lot of effort from lots of folks to make it happen. You can stand there and take it and bitch, or get off your butt and do something about it.

And also, never miss an opportunity to discuss this stuff with someone who might not agree with it. You might open their eyes to a new way of thinking and win someone new over to our side of the fence. Once these people realize that the 2nd Amendment is THEIR right, too (even if they don't exercise it), they'll see that it's still an option on the table if they want to later. Everyone likes options, right? So do gun owners, that's why we don't want the government telling us what we can and can't own...We like having weapon options. And regardless of whether these people your talking to choose to exercise it or not, do they still like the fact that another one of their rights is being taken away? They might not be under warrant for a crime, but do they want their 4th Amendment rights removed for no reason, so the cops can unlawfully search and seize their property for no reason other than because they wanted to? Same situation with the 2nd Amendment. You might not own guns, or believe in our rights to owning all guns, but someday that might change if you're ever a victim of a crime, or decide you want to defend yourself to avoid being a victim of a crime.

Not a pipe dream. It will just take a lot of effort from lots of folks to make it happen. You can stand there and take it and bitch, or get off your butt and do something about it.

I agree with everything you posted, except that last part.
A wall will do absolutely nothing to curb illegal immigration. Those same guys you referred to earlier will see to that. They have the money and connections to do whatever they want and a wall will not change that.

Illegals do not get here without paying the cartels. Who here benefits from the cartel's operation? Answer that question and you are on track to stop the illegals. The wall will stop illegals getting here without the cartel's help. Think about it. Everyone wants to stand by the rabbit hole, but no one dares to go in.

I agree with everything you posted, except that last part.
A wall will do absolutely nothing to curb illegal immigration. Those same guys you referred to earlier will see to that. They have the money and connections to do whatever they want and a wall will not change that.
A wall and some border guards stopped the last 3 caravans of invaders... Just saying...

The nice thing about a wall. Make the footer deep enough, make it thick enough, make it high enough, and you funnel most folks around it. Question is? Once you have made it easier to catch them, what are you going to do with them? If you just turn them lose what did you accomplish other than keeping a campaign promise? I am fine with the wall as long as they use it to help accomplish the actual goal of keeping them out of the country (or in prison somewhere, preferably in another country). Otherwise, its just like gun control. Feels good, sounds like you are doing something, but you really accomplish nothing as far as stopping criminals, while punishing law abiding folks. Remember, they will take (seize) private property to build it, and a wall that will keep them out will keep you in.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.