New Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

jbs2014

The Anti Bill of Rights gang in the House of Representatives has just put forth another anti 2nd Amendment bill. This time they want to criminalize the sale of firearms between individuals. I have not been able to find the bill title/number yet so I don't know all that is in it. If anyone finds it please post it here

Here is the link to one of the articles discussing the bill

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ready-bill-will-criminalize-private-gun-sales

The worst thing is that 5 so called Republicans have threw their support behind this violation of our 2nd Amendment rights. They are Reps. Peter King (R-NY), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA), Fred Upton (R-Mich.), Chris Smith (R-NJ), and Brian Mast (R-FL).

If you can contact your House rep and Senator and oppose this. If you live in a district that Trump won but has a Dem rep, contact them and get others to do so. It is also of great importance to ensure that you contact your Senator, especially if you live in Utah, and let them know that you do not support this. I think our best chance at killing this bill is in the Senate.

The Dems are now chomping at the bit to pass some gun control since they have control of the House. Luckily they can only write legislation, they can't pass jack-crap. Thank God!

Sadly, NY, NJ, PA, and even FL aren't really a surprise, but I am kind of shocked by Mich.

The RINO's only loyalty is to their globalist masters that line their pockets to help destroy America fundamentally and from the top, down.

I don't see that passing the Senate, but stranger things have happened. Best to call your reps anyway and voice your opposite to it.

A lot of these radical gun grab proposals will be used as negotiating leverage in other battles. These people are scum.
That's what I'm worried about. And Trump being the "deal maker" that's trying to reach across the isle, is going to give in and give them something just to get the **** wall built. I mean, I would much rather have [what's left of] my gun rights in tact and just more security at the border, than to have a **** wall built that's still going to need protecting and monitoring.

That's what I'm worried about. And Trump being the "deal maker" that's trying to reach across the isle, is going to give in and give them something just to get the **** wall built. I mean, I would much rather have [what's left of] my gun rights in tact and just more security at the border, than to have a **** wall built that's still going to need protecting and monitoring.
Walls don't stop tunnels. That's old news. Has anyone thought past Trump, like he is a mouse leading a bull into the arena ?
Wag the dog.
There are bigger cards at play here

Here in California, just about everything "guns" related is illegal. There is a website www.calguns.net where many of our laws are discussed in great detail. We have attorneys working on these issues. Nobody can tell you what is legal or illegal in California anymore, it's so complicated. Bottom line, the "powers" here in California don't want armed citizens. They have deliberately created very complicated laws and regulations to entrap ordinary citizens so they can take away our civil right to own.

Meanwhile, California is releasing thousands of really bad people from prisons and ignoring other crimes in the name of "sanctuary". What these leftists are doing is evil and not isolated to just California.

@ middleofnowhere, being that the very liberal cities in SoCal control the whole state it sounds like NorCal needs to think about seceding and becoming their own state.
Sooner rather than later, I might add.
A few states need subside and become one county, sooner than later. We already had the North and the South. Maybe it will be the East and the West next.
Colorado may still be able to be cleansed. :rolleyes:

Need some Washingtonion to confirm this but I was told by a relative living there that they passed a bill that required all private gun sales to be through an FFL a few years ago. Not sure if its specific to any weapon type or not.

A few states need subside and become one county, sooner than later. We already had the North and the South. Maybe it will be the East and the West next.
Colorado may still be able to be cleansed. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it'll be the cities slickers vs the country folk this time around. The problem I see is too many of them are moving to the country and insisting we do things like they did in the cities!

Sorry, OP, didn't mean to derail a good thread. It's my belief that Democrat or Republican, they put their own selfish agenda ahead of what is best for the Country as a whole.

Hopefully we can get enough people to send levelheaded correspondence to their Representatives and get this thing shot down!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.