• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New APS XHS/XLR 338 Allen Magnum for sale

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Long story short, This rifle was a customers ordered rifle, it now belongs to me and I want to sell it to someone serious about a long range hammer.

Here are the spec in this rifle and what you get, again, this rifle is ready to ship NOW, first come first serve, just finished it up this week.

APS XHS 338 ALLEN MAGNUM
XLR Chassis HD repeating stock upgrade
Forend rail accessary included (not on rifle currently)
XLR Extreme butt stock option upgrade
7 round Detachable Magazine, modified to work with 338 Allen Magnum
Stiller TAC408 repeating receiver
20 moa full length rail base
Jewell trigger with bottom safety
Bartlein 31" SS, 1-9.3, 5R barrel
Large 5 port PK muzzle brake
Bead Blast matte finish on barrel/brake
two sets of NF 30mm Tactical rings
NF NXS 5.5-22x 50mm MOAR reticle, HST, ZS
Custom set of 338 AM loading dies
100 fully formed brass
Kalispel style 62" aluminum hard case
Full function testing
Full load development for 300 gr Berger OTM
Accuracy testing at +1000 yards
Shipping and insurance cost to your FFL

Total new price if ordered today for complete package...........$9950 w/ optics

New price not including optics and rings................$7800

Taking roughly 10% off this rifle to get it sold ASAP. Asking $9000 for complete package, $7000 for everything less scope and rings.

Realize this is a large investment to come up with all at once so if someone is seriously interested, I would consider taking payments. For complete package I would accept breaking the $9000 total up into three payments of $3000 but would need the first of those payments by mid next week if possible.

If only want rifle packet without scope and rings, would break up into two equal payments of $3500.

If interested please contact me at [email protected]

As always, this is one of my full custom Xtreme Heavy Sporter rifles and is covered and fully backed by me 100% just as if you had ordered it new from me.

Serious inquiries only please, need to get this rifle sold. If your wanting to get +3300 fps with a 300 gr berger, with recoil that is warm and FUZZY!!! This is the hammer for you!!!

Pics below,

Thanks for your time and consideration, this would be a great rifle for someone and a great deal with the 10% discount. Not only that but you could have this rifle in your hands in a matter of days, not 18-22 months which unfortunately is my current estimated shipping time for new orders.

Again, would prefer to have paid in full and ship now but will take payments as described above and can work out details on time between payments if need be.

DSC01019_zpsqedwgzbd.jpg

DSC01018_zpsnmedicux.jpg

DSC01017_zps7q5pconh.jpg

DSC01016_zpsuapnau1d.jpg

Yes it is. Looks great!!!!

Kirby,
I moved to TX but still awaiting my beauty!!!!!
Let me know when you can.

Mario.

Yes it is. Looks great!!!!

Kirby,
I moved to TX but still awaiting my beauty!!!!!
Let me know when you can.

Mario.

Mario,

If this is the Mario I am thinking of that I am working on the rifle for!!! I am doing my best to get yours finished up and headed your way. Load of irons in the fire but I am getting them taken care of. At times I wish there were 30 hours in a day and there were three of me!!! Sorry for the long wait but it WILL be worth it.

Yes the same one. I'm sure it will be great!!!!! It's what I have heard over and over again. Just letting u know I moved. But still active here and reading