New Action Choice, Thompson Precision. Possibly....

From the pictures looks good. From the way the action is built with no step down on the rear receiver ring and No. 8 screws. With no standardized scope mounting system that will fit. They need to supply or get some one to make a picatinny rails for the action. A great action without a good scope mounting system will not get them far on the road to success. Someone who orders a custom rifle wants to take it out and shoot it. Not a sit and look at it.

I went through that once. 2004 I ordered a Kimber Montana 300 WSM the day it came out in the gun magazines. Ordered dies, and brass the same day. Took 2 weeks for them to get a set of bases to fit the rifle delivered to me after the gun arrived. Just an old gun nuts thought.

A guy can use the Farrell base with no issue. I tend to prefer a higher cheek weld than others and this stock (obviously) doesn't have an adjustable cheek. If I had used the action for a dedicated long range target build in a T4A or A5 adjustable, etc. the Farrell base would have worked great.

I can't speak to pricing.

Yes they will. A friend has a Pierce titanium action and the pic rail was close. The distance between the front screw hole group and the back was about 0.125" different.

If I keep the rifle I will likely use a 30mm scope anyway.

I didn't want to quote all the photos, but that is one gorgeous rifle!! I wouldn't mind getting an action.

I may be willing to build my next rifle on this action if you are still looking , I have a McMillan stock in hand and will be building a 7stw . I have a Krieger barrel nearing completion and a nightforce atacr in hand for this build as well.

I have one of these in a 7stw I'm looking for a one piece rail to fit it. Anyone have a suggestion? The action length is to long to fit the scope I would like to use.

I have one of these in a 7stw I'm looking for a one piece rail to fit it. Anyone have a suggestion? The action length is to long to fit the scope I would like to use.

Ken Ferrell already has them designed. You can call and tell them it's a Thompson Precision action and they should sell and make you one.

I've purchased a half dozen from him over the years.