New A&D Fx-120i scale issue need help

mac426

I just bought the highly recommended fx-120i to replace my gempro 250. After unboxing, i tried to set the units to read grains. For some reason it will not allow me to select grains as an option. Is there a setting I need to change to allow additional units appear? I'm certain this scale is capable of reading grains. Bought it from old will knott.

Last edited:
Ok, got it set up. Seems like a few scales went out with some settings incorrect. I was directed to customer service to correct the issue. The tech coached me through some button combinations. I wrote down the sequence, if anyone is having trouble. I'll pass along the info. Thanks again for your help everyone!

I'm at the camp today, I do not have the procedure at my fingertips. Boy, I hope I still do in my notes…. I'm so sorry I meant to post this solution a long time ago.
A&D Tech Support is: 1.800.726.4940.
If I can't find the info anymore, sure hope I can.

Thank you VERY much! Just got FX-120i for Christmas and was pulling what little hair I have left trying to figure it out. 30 seconds watching and my balance is ready to go. Talk about a PSA!😂I also save the YT to my phone!