New 7mm STW Brass for sale

be nice guys....:rolleyes:

If I didn't have any cases for my rifle I'd blow out some from a similar casing, but some don't feel comfortable doing that. They will end up buying Nosler or hitting every dead thread they can find hoping to score some Remington or Winchester someone realized they don't need anymore.
I'm rebarreling my rifle when she's toast so I am not selling a casing, no matter how much they go for.

be nice guys....:rolleyes:

I'm rebarreling my rifle when she's toast so I am not selling a casing, no matter how much they go for.

Ditto, that is what I'm doing with my twin Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs too! :)

That's why I have alot of brand-new untouched 7mm STW Remington brass casings in my reloading supply inventory! :D

I've got 100 new Noslers still in the bags, 50 1x fired Noslers, and about 125 2x fired Noslers. Plus all the misc. Rem & Fed 1x fired. I just gave about 58 pcs of brass to a buddy to help him out since he just built an STW and can't find brass. It's been fired several times, but it's still good. I've gotten to where I meticulously check my case/head seperation area for that bright ring or showing recessed lines, like an internal crack where it's stretched. I run them till they blow a gasket.

I did hear that Midway USA has some. I got the product arrival notification last night.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/91...-brass-7mm-stw-box-of-25?cm_vc=ProductFinding

I got a bunch of new Remington unprimed 7mm STW Brass I need to get rid of, I have well over a thousand pieces. I am looking to get $85 per hundred shipped. $80 per 100 if you get over 300 pieces. Last count was somewhere around the 1600 range in pieces left. I also have some once fired and multi-fired pieces I would sell for $60 shipped per hundred, not sure how many I have left, I will get the count tomorrow. PM me if you are interested.
Hi, do you still have 7 stw brass for sale, I'm a buyer looking for 300 cases.

This thread is 3 years old!!!

Again, Where do these IDIOTS come from!!! :rolleyes:

they aren't idiots.... they are desperate... Big green and Winchester have dropped the ball and left many of the lower sales volume cartridges without fresh components. Nosler has stepped up to the plate, but they know they have something of value, and are pricing accordingly...

they aren't idiots.... they are desperate... Big green and Winchester have dropped the ball and left many of the lower sales volume cartridges without fresh components. Nosler has stepped up to the plate, but they know they have something of value, and are pricing accordingly...
This is all just simply my opinion on this issue.

I'm all about value, and all about quality. Sometimes you can't have both at the same time. Nosler brass is high quality, but it is expensive. Remington brass is a good value, but not high quality (in my opinion). It's a give-or-take...

And right now, at this point in time where some of the less popular calibers are not being produced anymore, if you want STW brass, you're gonna have to dust off the ole' checkbook like the rest of us did, and buy the high-dollar Nosler 7mm STW brass, or 8mmRM brass and neck it down. I'm glad I bought the Nosler brass, even when you could still get the Remington STW brass. The Nosler brass is just better quality stuff. Plus, it's weight-sorted, chamfered, de-burred, and ready to load right out of the box...So I don't mind paying a little bit more to keep me from having to do all that prep work myself.

I got a bunch of new Remington unprimed 7mm STW Brass I need to get rid of, I have well over a thousand pieces. I am looking to get $85 per hundred shipped. $80 per 100 if you get over 300 pieces. Last count was somewhere around the 1600 range in pieces left. I also have some once fired and multi-fired pieces I would sell for $60 shipped per hundred, not sure how many I have left, I will get the count tomorrow. PM me if you are interested.
Send me a message if you still have some STW brass I'd like to get 100 thanks a lot have a safe day I live in Florida

I would like to purchase 100 of the new brass. My email is weatherby270@iCloud or my cell is +15419926437. Thanks Mike.

Yeesh…this zombie just won't die.

9-F6-AD719-C395-4-FB9-857-E-08-EF5-D978-AA7.gif