New 7MM SAUM for the Bulls…..my Daughters

Longtine88

This is a rifle I just got done with for my daughter as her new elk rifle. It will shoot 180 hybrids for sure and N565 or N560. I have extensive experience with this caliber it it is hands down my favorite. Fun to shoot and still will hammer an elk a long ways away. So she's coming in from TTU this weekend and I'm surprising her with it. Just got to call Nathan tomorrow about a brake for it.

24" Proof 8.4" twist.

This is my 8th 7saum build and it's gonna shoot baby.
41291328-5460-44BE-8058-85080D1A8AA0.jpeg
7122EC6A-92FA-4969-BD4F-2EC08E22C98D.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 7 SAUM as well in a Brux 25" barrel and shooting 168 vld out of her. This rifle has been a bit irritating to set up but I believe I found the recipe she likes. So off to the mountains in November to find some timber ghosts.

This is a rifle I just got done with for my daughter as her new elk rifle. It will shoot 180 hybrids for sure and N565 or N560. I have extensive experience with this caliber it it is hands down my favorite. Fun to shoot and still will hammer an elk a long ways away. So she's coming in from TTU this weekend and I'm surprising her with it. Just got to call Nathan tomorrow about a brake for it.

24" Proof 8.4" twist.

This is my 8th 7saum build and it's gonna shoot baby. View attachment 397526View attachment 397527
Looks like a Defiance action, Proof barrel. What other parts did you use? Great looking rig. Your daughter should have a solid rifle for years to come.

24" Proof 8.4" twist.

This is my 8th 7saum build and it's gonna shoot baby. View attachment 397526View attachment 397527
Screenshot_20220930-123213_Chrome.jpg

Lucky young lady

Looks like a Defiance action, Proof barrel. What other parts did you use? Great looking rig. Your daughter should have a solid rifle for years to come.
Triggertech Diamond, Mesa Altitude stock, everything purchased from JA Outdoors (Poster #9) lol.

Thanks Wes for your quick shipments. I just need that action now lol.

Bamban......How'd you like that game last weekend???????

Will Ferrell Respect GIF

That was a great game... the Longhorn Tower was dark... we'll "hook 'em" next year. The Manning kid and the 5 star recruit wide receiver will spark the offense....

Shoot some Wildcats today

"my brother my enemy, my brother's enemy my enemy"... season still young, but at 3-1 start, cheering for The Red Raiders in the championship bowl.

Last edited: