New 7 mag

bpcrshooter

Cool looking piece! looks like they put the bolt on backwards though, I'd ask about that;)
I have three rifles that way as well:eek:. Maybe we had the same smith??? they seem to shoot WAY better than the ones I have with it on the other side though:D:D:D Great looking rifle by the way, I hope it will serve you well!!!

Don A Parsons

Beautiful looking rifle R-14,,, I bet it's a dream come true...

My PRS rifle with the Pacific Tool & Gauge bolt is a straight handle like yours,,, super fast and smooth,,, I ordered it that way too allow for full grip of the stock,,, folks that don't use straight shank bolts for full palm grip stocks don't under stand this since they haven't been around the block yet... Ha

If a person wants a tapped back handle on their full pistol grip stocks,,, then by all means have at it...

The first thing you """might""" notice is the tear-drop or handle head will will take up some realastate where the shooting hand is suppose to be,,, the best way is to eliminate hand to bolt handle contact is run it straight,,, the photo of the action shows that it's a straight 90 degree throw like most bench rest,,, PRS,,, and F Class rigs along with hunting rifles...

I use my 3rd finger on the trigger as the other forward fingers cycle the bolt,,, alot like the minute-man idea for military training when I'm getting the shots off fast...

I'm not sure if I shared the charging bear practic on this forum or not... LOL...

Either you like the straight shank idea our you don't,,, I like the idea of them as it prevents the handle from interfering with my pistol grip hand,,, I blame my Pops for giving me Grizzly Bear paws when I was born... Ha

Cheers from the North

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce