New 6mm 87 grain VLD Berger bullet?

maggragg

Welcome to Facebook

"We are now accepting orders for our new 6mm 87gr VLD
Premium Hunting Bullets! These bullets were designed for a 1 in 10" twist, which will shoot in most factory rifles. Call or email to place your order - 714-447-5428 or [email protected]."

Has anyone heard of this bullet? It seems that nothing is published jet other than this on facebook. 6mm VLD bullet optimised for the common 1/10 twist rate for .243

thats interesting. I would definatly be interested in it if it its true. I wonder what the advantages of it is over the 90g BT that they already make. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

These bullets will be made and available within the next few weeks.

Differences from the 90/95 grain bullet is mainly that this 87 grain bullet is shorter so that it stabilizes in the very common 1:10" twist. It's not a super high BC bullet, but we needed an option for this very common 6mm twist rate. If you have a 1:9" or 1:8" twist 6mm, there's little reason to consider this 87 grain bullet because those faster twists will stabilize much higher BC (and higher energy) bullets (95, 105, and 115 grain VLD's).

-Bryan

so what is the BC of this bullet? What advantages would i have useing it over your 90gBT? I have a 10 twist 243 Super Rockchucker (243-06) and just wondering if would be bennificial to switch. Thanks for letting us know Bryan. Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth:D

We have made these bullets and are waiting for Bryan to test them to make sure they work properly and to determine the actual BC.

Bryan is presently in Australia with the US Rifle Team. He will be back around the 18th.

Regards,
Eric

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.