New 6.8 SPC

gnlvr22

Got my upper back in the mail yesterday! 1-11" twist Douglas chambered in 6.8 SPC. Anyone have any good loads for it? I'm starting from scratch...never loaded for a 6.8 before.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 106
While I personally don't use my 6.8 for long range, it is an awesome deer/hog gun here in TX. I PMed you a link which will provide you with a lot of reloading data.

Brian

Thanks! Well to be honest that scope isn't going to stay on it...it just looked really nice :D I ordered a NXS 2.5-10 with a velocity reticle (they called yesterday and it's here!!!) As far as how far I'm going to try to push it...as far as possible of course!!! Haha. The velocity reticle goes to 600 so we'll see

Thanks! Well to be honest that scope isn't going to stay on it...it just looked really nice :D I ordered a NXS 2.5-10 with a velocity reticle (they called yesterday and it's here!!!) As far as how far I'm going to try to push it...as far as possible of course!!! Haha. The velocity reticle goes to 600 so we'll see

Wow nice scope cant afford one my self but some day. I think that way beyond a good choice on your part.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.