new 338 dies

backyardsniper

I have a new 338 lap on the way. I have previously owned a lap it was a rem 700 police and i had a set of foster dies or it. I ended up selling the rifle by accident opened my mouth and the guy had a pocket full of hundred dollar bills. Anyway, i have one of the new savage 110 hs precisions on the way i was wanting some opinions on dies. I sold the dies with the other rifle. what dies do you all use/recomend. I am looking at the redding competition dies but are they really worth 300 dollars. this will be a target rifle mostly with some long-range hunting when i get the chance but mostly target shooting

buy once cry once.... got a set of standard RCBS 338 lapua dies when i first got my BA110 and ended up going to the Redding FL bushing die and competition seater die in the end cause i was pulling my hair out trying to deal with bullet and case neck run out problems while using the RCBS dies..... the redding dies seem to have cured that problem....

orch

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts