New 338 Allen Mag

jde512

Just recieved a new 338 AM from Kirby today, Holy Cow what a rifle. The craftmanship is awsome. Just holding it makes you feel like you could hit anyting.

Kirby has been great to deal with, he had to jump thru some hoops to make this happen before I go elk hunting. Great guy to deal with !

Here are the specs will get pics later.

BAT Model MPIC single shot
Jewell trigger
Lilja Allen32, 1-10 twist barrel
APS 5 port Painkiller muzzle brake
McMillan A-5 w/ decelerator pad
Integral adjustable cheek piece
APS pillar bedding(3 pillars
Metal ADL trigger guard
NF ultralight rings(2 sets)
NF NXS 5.5-22x56mm
20 moa integral rail base

Thanks Kirby you are the man !!:):):)

Mmmmmmm, can't wait to see this big boomer.

Looking at your parts list that is EXACTLY how I would spec. one too.

I'll be impatiently waiting for pictures so don't leave us hanging to long. :)

Just recieved a new 338 AM from Kirby today, Holy Cow what a rifle. The craftmanship is awsome. Just holding it makes you feel like you could hit anyting.

Kirby has been great to deal with, he had to jump thru some hoops to make this happen before I go elk hunting. Great guy to deal with !

Here are the specs will get pics later.

BAT Model MPIC single shot
Jewell trigger
Lilja Allen32, 1-10 twist barrel
APS 5 port Painkiller muzzle brake
McMillan A-5 w/ decelerator pad
Integral adjustable cheek piece
APS pillar bedding(3 pillars
Metal ADL trigger guard
NF ultralight rings(2 sets)
NF NXS 5.5-22x56mm
20 moa integral rail base

Thanks Kirby you are the man !!:):):)

Nice...pics, dude...pics...! :):rolleyes:

Re: New 338 Allen Mag Pics

Hope this works
338%20Allen%20Mag

Thanx ss&mm

The second link has all the pics, Not sure how you was able to post the pic this way, could let me know Thanx again

That thing is a pure work of art. Kirby sure does build some sweet looking stuff. Picasso who??? lol

We used to name all our race car motors. I had one that made increadable torque that we called "Thumper". I look at your rifle and I think, Mmmmm, "Thumper" and it just puts a smile on my face.

I see you got the picture thing all figured out. That's a beautiful looking gun and I'm sure it'll shoot as good as it looks. Getting a new gun from Kirby is like Christmas coming early. Good luck on your hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts