New 300 win mag need load advice

Hopefully I get my brass soon so I can get to building some of these loads I'm pretty excited I haven't even got shoot the gun yet stupid work always gets I'm the way lol

Been using (H-1000) @81 gr under the Nosler 180 gr shooting a Winchester featherweight
started working a Load for a New Bugara HMR-PRO in the 300 WM. (H-1000) @ 75.5 gr with the 208 gr SST. Right at .53" but still working on it! Small holes? Working on Better (small) holes!😂😂

Don't forget maybe to try VVN560, or N565. H4831sc showed good results with accubonds in my 300win. I like to use the accubonds because it is easy to seat the close to the lands and they are one of the best hunting bullets on the market. Long high BC bullets might be hard to use in the 111. If mag feeding

i'm loading as long as the mag will allow. I never even checked my C.O.A.L. that group was number 9-12 in the gun. I now have 122 through it and it still shooting bug holes but the speeds are now 2990fps

Keep up the good work. That whole distance to lands doesn't matter if you choose to shoot mag length. I have a .125" jump and it's shooting near bug hole.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.