• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New 300 win Laura brass for 215 Berger

I bet right now a lot of people that have 215s would bed to differ lol.. some good trades on here and no one is biting... crazy

I bet right now a lot of people that have 215s would bed to differ lol.. some good trades on here and no one is biting... crazy
I swear Kasey is talking about me. :)

I've tried just about everything that I thought would be sure wins. Varget, H1000, Retumbo, Lapua 6.5 PRC & 300 PRC brass. As Kasey says, zero bites. I gave up and put in a paid backorder @ eurooptic.com. Kinda hurts to prepay for something without a known ship date.

Not to be discouraging, right trade at the right time and someone will want to trade.

I did email Berger a while back to inquire about the 215 (and 205 elite hunter) production schedule. "They're on the schedule" is all I got for the 215's. The wording made me believe 205's aren't even on the production schedule.

Yeah. I knows guys have over 1000.. for what reason who knows... I've had several trades I the works with a guy for 215s and I keep getti g ghosted so I have up too

Kasey

Ttt

Attachments

• D2D3D0DA-9D89-4699-8458-2ECA8CA15E35.jpeg
    D2D3D0DA-9D89-4699-8458-2ECA8CA15E35.jpeg
    931 KB · Views: 16