New 10mm Pistol Coming Soon!

Long Hunter Tech

Glock is worried. Colt has been purchased by CZ and who knows in what direction that will go? A lightweight, compact, easy to shoot and operate 10mm handgun for EDC is coming. Polymer framed, scandium slide pistol with a new recoil absorbing operating system. Browning's recoil operating system has served well, it's time to move beyond it's inherent limitations. A short recoil, gas operated system will better manage 10mm recoil. Forget about Desert Eagle gas operation, that is to complex, heavy, and bulky. I have a proprietary operating system that will expand the 10mm market further across the spectrum of shooters. Hunters, competition shooters, everyday carry, law enforcement, military; all these markets will have a viable choice in 10mm. Smith & Wesson has already demonstrated interest and has my contact information. My firearms experience started in the US Military, growing into firearm accessory inventions such as the Angle Degree Indicator (stolen by Ward W. Brien) and others. Now, I'm focused on the development of more capable firearm operating systems, with greater recoil control being a cornerstone. Yes, the 10mm was ahead of it's time and Colt saved it from obscurity. I will help this upcoming cartridge reach it's full potential.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.