Never to be repeated

Impressive!

I took my 30 nosler out today. Slinging 230 bergers at 2980 to 1.75 inches at 600 yards. Just slightly better than my average with this set-up.

I'm a huge fan of the 30 nosler and feel due to the proprietary nature of the round and marketing it's Flys just under the radar of most. A real sweet spot for the 30 cal.

The steel plate was 1 shot off the adjustable rest and 1 from the bipod.

20211015_160823.jpg

20211015_161642.jpg

I noted that as I know a fellow or two that would not be happy with that group except for the day it was shot. Given time to think about it, they would not be pleased with it. I don't know Varmint Hunter, so I cannot speak for him and he may well improve upon it.
As for me - I know myself well enough to be certain, I would never improve upon that.
Me either..lol...but...you gave him room to dive deeper into the rabbit hole!

Never? You have the recipe! Great shooting, enjoy the moments.
Some days at the range everything clicks, somedays nothing does. Same load different day, I pack it up and go home.
I once had an odd box of handloaded 7mm-08 and a new for me rifle. It made a bug whole in the target.
Those loads were from the time I did not record load data anywhere, just looked in bullet manual picked the components, loaded it and shot it.
If used soon enough after loading, I would load more.
I now mark all boxes and keep a note book log date, time and recipe.