Never Spoil your Bird Dog!

Hey, the puppy and my two older Brits. Not being spoiled! I left them unsupervised last night for a few minutes and came back to a similar situation to Charles. A napkin shredded all over the room. A few minutes later she opened up a memory foam dog bed and tore out a bunch of the foam. Later she climbs up into my wife's lap, snuggles for bit and falls asleep. I keep telling my wife she's spoiling her too much and making her soft, but that's not true. The pup is fearless and really starting to watch the birds.
Take Care

Attachments

• IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7405.jpeg
    IMG_7405.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Hey, the puppy and my two older Brits. Not being spoiled! I left them unsupervised last night for a few minutes and came back to a similar situation to Charles. A napkin shredded all over the room. A few minutes later she opened up a memory foam dog bed and tore out a bunch of the foam. Later she climbs up into my wife's lap, snuggles for bit and falls asleep. I keep telling my wife she's spoiling her too much and making her soft, but that's not true. The pup is fearless and really starting to watch the birds.
Take Care
That`s the way a dog ( any dog ) should be treated IMHO. She`ll hunt just as hard ( maybe harder ? ) for you treated as such as she would if she slept in some cold kennel.

Hey
Here's the crew again, puppy is about 10 months old when this was taken. She's in the middle. The two older dogs hunted in Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska and South Dakota. We achieved our goals and took three species we'd never hunted before, Sage Grouse, Hungarian Partridge, and Prairie Chicken. And Pheasant in SD. Puppy during a training session in Nebraska.
Take Care IMG_8171.jpeg_MG_2292.jpeg