• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nemo Omen Long Range .300 win Bran New!

BigBuck74

I am selling this for a dealer friend, he is clearing out some guns.
Nemo F.jpg Nemo E.jpg Nemo D.jpg Nemo C.jpg Nemo B.jpg Nemo A.jpg Nemo.jpg

Up for sale is a Bran New unfired Nemo Omen .300 win. These are unbelievably built for long range AR platform guns. What would make this even better is a suppressor!.. The gun comes with all paperwork, the drag bag case, and 2 mags. This is a new rife and they sell for over 5K new. Blowing it out for $3950.00 over a grand under cost to move it! This is a new gun! NEMO upper and lower receiver set billet 7075-T6 Cobalt Cerakote Patented recoil reduction carrier 8620 heat treated Nickel Boron coated. NEMO 18" 416R Stainless steel barrel 1:8 twist 5R Rifling Bartlein blank Barrel turned in house for optimal accuracy performance Geissele Super semi-automatic enhanced (SSA-E) two stage trigger First 2.3lbs Second 1.2lbs Suppressor ready with a four-position adjustable gas system High Pressure bolt 9310 heat treated Cryo'd shot peened MPI Nickel Boron coated 15" 6061 M-LOK modular rail 1.83" internal diameter steel QD mounts rotation limited

Last edited:
Let me know if interested. I have met with nemo management to demo some of their rifles and both this model and the 6.5 executive order both shot under .5 MOA. They are remarkable firearms. This one is bran new.