• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEF Superlight Youth Handi Rifle .243

MHill

This is the 2b2sy5 New England Firearms Handi Rifle. These are single shot rifles with a break action and hammer. This rifle is brand new other than 20 rounds fired the first day. I bought this for my son to go deer hunting with me last year however his grandfather gave him his old Remington .243 which he modified the stock to fit.

I have all the original paperwork and packaging. I will also include a Bushnell 3-9X40 scope and a set of rings with the deal.

I am asking $250 SHIPPED for the combination.

I ship from an FFL to a verified FFL only.

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]
DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0908.jpg

DSCN0909.jpg

Hello! This is a great price! You should have no trouble selling! Just wanted to ask you how the accuracy is? I have one and its not up to par. I get about a 3 inch group at 50 yds...Its for my son to deer hunt with and his shots won't be any further for now but I also wanted to use it for coyote....I shoot 100 gr Core Lokts thru it....what do you shoot?
Thanks!

I will pass this info on to some friends...is that a Trophy scope?

Chris

It is definitely a rifle that you need to experiment with. My son and I spent a lot of time trying different ammo at 100 yards. The worst appeared to me the Federal Power Shock in 80 grain with the best being Black Hills Gold in 95 grain. The last 5 round group of the day, he shot just under 2MOA @ 100 yards.