Need wall tent recommendations

I've had the Montana canvas but, the others also look nice. When I lived in Wyoming we lived about 15 miles from where we hunted elk. But , we always set the tent up and stayed up there. There is nothing like getting up to a stove with a good fire and the smell of fresh coffee brewing.

I asked about tents a couple months ago. After looking at price, reading reviews and contacting tent manufacturers directly I went with a 12x18 Davis tent. Hopefully it does the job in Idaho this October

Very nice tents and setup. But it looks like you lost your trailer tire on your 4wheeler on the way in:D

We've been fortunate enough to only have one flat trailer tire over the years. It does look like the wheel is missing but I don't believe we've had a flat on that particular trailer...:cool: I'll have to dig out some more pictures.

t

A Wilderness Ridge Tent has to be the best wall tent that I've been in. While on many hunts in the Northwest I stayed in many and let me tell ya, the one from them far out did the rest. Just so happened one of the guys that build them was at an elk camp I was in. There shop use to be in OR but they moved it to MO. So if you want a great tent give em a call , I have there number 816-867-5481

I designed a tent with these specs. 5 ft. sides, 9' 4" ridge height, 14 ft. long 12 ft. wide. Had it built as tent for early bow hunting. The builder charged me 90.00 dollars to make the pattern. 2 years later it appeared in his catalog as a standard tent.
2 Army cots can be placed end to end down each side. Hang a dowel rod from the ridge pole allows clothes to be hung on hangers. Easy to find, and easy to hang wet clothes for drying.
Never put stack ring in tent. Used propane radiant heater and full apartment size cook stove kept it warm.

Recent Posts