• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need Viewer's opinion

firefighter1990

Hello, I was throwing around the idea of cleanoing out my safe and wanted to get estimations on what some of my stuff is worth. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVEN'T DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT TO SELL THESE ITEMS YET. I greatly appreciate any and all input!(sometimes even sarcastic ones :)) i was thinking all are around $800 ballpark but idk. Thanks!

~Caleb H.~

Rem 700 classic in 8mm mag- currently at round #30 in barrel-break-in I have been the only onwer. Has an old school weaver steel scope 6x by 40mm. About 50 pcs of shot-formed 7mm STW brass formed to my 8mm.

Ruger No.1 Barreled action. Blued reciever stainless shilen barrel and a muzzle brake much like Gensen's Quiet break. Chambered in 375 weatherby. never fired (yet)

Also In the process of aquiring a Rem 700 barreled action in 338-378 improved that might be bigger then what i really need. blued action, lijia barrel, and holland quick discharge break. sizer die.

Firefighter, I've bought two different Remington 700 classics in 7x57 in the past 2 years. Both were in 95% condition - paid $475. for one and $600. for the other with a Leupold 3x9 scope. I think you're way high on asking $800. Check on Auction Arms or Gunbroker for similar guns that have actually been sold, ignore the ridiculous prices on the ones that never sell. This will give you a more current idea of prices.

Recent Posts