Need to spend some money,Input for a .338-.416 Imp..

smack

Just finished with my last project and need to toss another one in the oven while my wallet still holds out.It's hard to beat a Sierra 300gr MatchKing for a true long range bullet and I fell the .338-.416 Imp is the way to go.I would like to hear how the cartridge has performed for you guys who have spent some time parked behind one.

Landon M.

Please read what has already been written about the cartridge in the other posts in the left column.
I think I'm one of the few that has one and it has killed elk at 2100 yards for me along with a lot of other ranges when hunting deer and elk.

Read what has been written. No use repeating myself.

Darryl Cassel

SMACK

dont believe a word cassel says. he couldnt hit the mountain he's shooting at. i taught him everything i know, and thats extremly little. hmm. he's been braggin about that **** gun for years now. he's even talked a bunch of guys into building one. by now he probably knows a little about it.

hey darryl, i hear the neiborhood has become so snooty what w/your place, and now my ex brother in laws, that youve gated the main road down near town. and were not allowed back in.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.