Need to know how to post some pictures

gonzo exspress

can anybody tell me How you guys do this? I am about to go out of my mind trying to figure it out by myself. trying to show a picture of the 300 Gonzo and the 30-338 lapua, soon to be the 300 wade express.

Skinny Shooter

Sodbuster, for posting photos on this site you will need to set-up an on-line photo album. There aren't many free ones anymore but one that I use is Image Station.com.
After you create an album and get some images up-loaded, open up a photo and copy the images URL which is found by right-clicking on the image and scrolling down to "properties".
Then link it on here with the "IMAGE" button below your text box.
The only drawback to ImageStation is that the image you link from is not a full resolution photo like your original. IOW, the image is not as sharp as the original.
Email me if you need more help.

These are some shots of a Pa. Longrifle made by M. Fordney of Lancaster County.

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited by: Skinny Shooter ]

Brent

The (.thumb) at the end messed up your URL messed the image posting up. I simply removed it to post the link for you.

Are you right clicking on the image itself you want to post, selecting "properties" and copying the URL address from there, or somewhere else? That's what works for me...

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Brent ]

orwapitihunter

My turn to try this out.

[ 06-22-2004: Message edited by: Birdshooter ]

[ 06-22-2004: Message edited by: Birdshooter ]

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce