need something for 300blackout. need reliable turrets without breaking the bank

joshua99ta

Ok guys. I'm about to order a rem700 in 300 blackout and I have my form 4 in the mail. I'm looking for a scope with some good turrets that will repeat.

I dont want to spend $500 on a vortex hs-t b/c I dont really need great optics. I just want to kill critters @ 100-200 yards. I just need it to repeat back consistently.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Nikon makes a couple scopes specific to the 300 Blackout.

I put the P300 on my wife's Blackout. Can't speak to the turret repeatability yet as I haven't had time to do much more than sight in the gun.

Nikon also has the M300 as well.

Check out the SWFA 6x 40mm, bullet proof and better glass than the vortex viper, the 10x could also work for you, I think they start at 299.99. turrets very repeatable. they also have a FFP 3-9X 40MM thats a bit more. Both are 30mm tubes.

Leupold's Mark AR 1.5-4x20 for $300 would be an excellent match for that gun.

Ditto-I have the Mark AR 1.5-4 mod 1 and think it is excellent for the $$$. The turrets are solid and repeatable. Perfect match for your 300 blackout

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.