Need some info...

I don't own a hybrid but my my buddy does. If you were going to own just one suppressor that is the way to go, and they are in stock. https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-hybrid-46.html
The
True, but you give up a lot of suppression when you shoot .2xx bullets in baffles that have .45x holes in them. Definitely not what I want when I'm shooting p-dogs with a .204 or .223, and want maximum suppression.

With TBAC you can buy a 7" or a 9" in 30 cal. With the Banish (also 100% titanium) you get BOTH a 7" and 9" all in one.

My 223 Banish:

ZJju.jpg

You can purchase other end caps for the Hybrid.
What's interesting about the Hybrid, is that it is one of few cans out there that you can use on guns over 30 cal and for pistols, but is at a decent price.
It is definitely heavier than the all titanium cans. The buyer just needs to decide what his priorities are.
I like how the Banish has the ability to change lengths

Yes, but the caliber-specific end-cap provides only a small amount of suppression compared to the caliber-specific baffles.

If I wanted only one suppressor AND I wanted to suppress up to 45 caliber, I would get the Hybrid.

But having no desire to suppress anything larger than 30 cal, I think the Banish 30 is a better option. However, I'm still glad I have the Banish 223 for the small stuff.

I can tell you NOBODY makes a can that is night and day better than the others. The biggest difference is mounting options and weight/length. I have 4 different TBAC cans (30-P1, Ultra-7, Ultra-9 and 338-Ultra) as well as Silencerco Omega, Hybrid, Osprey and Octanes as well as Dead Air SandmanK, Sandman-S and Nomad-30. Ive also shot just about every can on the market at one point or another. It all depends on how you plan to mount it and what your budget is. My Omega is every bit as accurate as my TBAC's and Dead Air's and vice versa. On my PRS competition rifles I prefer a direct thread mount. I sight them in and that is the only way I shoot them. Hunting rifles the same thing. My AR style rifles, I prefer QD mounts. I take the cans on and off of multiple rifles depending on what rifle I need for which purpose.

Right now form 4 submissions are taking 9-10 months. You may hear of someone getting theirs back in 4 months. It is a rarity and caused by a lazy NFA examiner taking the box off the top of the pile and not rotating them as they should. Those short return times are a rarity. My recommendation is to find a dealer and see what they have in stock. If they dont have what you're looking for, see if they can order it from one of the many NFA wholesalers. Form 3 transfers are usually a week. Get it in and get the paperwork started. The longer you wait the longer your without a can.

I currently have my Silencerco Omega 30 on my 6.5 PRC. I have also shot it with my SilencerCo Harvester. Both are great. I have an Ultra 7 in jail right now, but I don't think you can go wrong with the SilencerCo's either.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.