• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need reloader 33 ASAP!

Calfarmer

Hey if anybody has reloader 33 in California or knows a shop with some near or some what near the Central Valley, I'm willing to drive to you or the shop. I tried ordering some on midway and the confirmation email said 4-6 weeks! When the checkout estimate said by the 31st!? I'm leaving on a hunt the 13th and need to get a new rifle loaded up!!
If anybody can help please let me know.
Thank you

I'm in Vegas if that could help you anyway?
Hey if anybody has reloader 33 in California or knows a shop with some near or some what near the Central Valley, I'm willing to drive to you or the shop. I tried ordering some on midway and the confirmation email said 4-6 weeks! When the checkout estimate said by the 31st!? I'm leaving on a hunt the 13th and need to get a new rifle loaded up!!
If anybody can help please let me know.
Thank you

I'm in Vegas if that could help you anyway?

Not to hijack this thread, but do you know of any Reloder 33 available in Vegas? I too am looking for some, and it would be great if I could just pick some up in Vegas.

Man thats very expensive for an 8lb jug. Like 44 bucks more. Then add another 35 for shipping. ****

Kasey