• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need One Box 30cal 180gr AccuBonds

ColoradoElkHunter

Want to buy or trade for one box of 30cal 180gr AccuBonds. Have other bullets to trade if desired:

All 243cal
1 box Hornady V-Max 75gr
1 box Nosler Varmageddon 70gr FB Tipped
1 box Nosler Ballistic Tip 95gr

Need to buy or trade for one box to assure I have ammo for father and son elk trip planned for this fall. Non-refundable hunt deposit coming due soon and can't hunt without ammo. Thank you for your interest.

PM or click on my profile to contact. Not sure if PM works for me yet.

Want to buy or trade for one box of 30cal 180gr AccuBonds. Have other bullets to trade if desired:

All 243cal
1 box Hornady V-Max 75gr
1 box Nosler Varmageddon 70gr FB Tipped
1 box Nosler Ballistic Tip 95gr

Need to buy or trade for one box to assure I have ammo for father and son elk trip planned for this fall. Non-refundable hunt deposit coming due soon and can't hunt without ammo. Thank you for your interest.

PM or click on my profile to contact. Not sure if PM works for me yet.
Pm me I think I have a box

I have a partial box with 26 and a partial box of Federal Trophy Bonded Tip with 40. PM me your address I'll send them out Monday for free.. I ended up liking the Swifts better for that gun so just been sitting in drawer for a few years. I don't need them. And now is the time to help each other out!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
I actually just found the other 24 Accubonds from that box in loaded ammo, I can pull them for you and put in a separate marked bag for just in case loads.. So you will have all 50..