Need Local Gunsmith Around Baton Rouge, LA.

7mmstwuser

Help!
I'm looking for a good gunsmith with quick turn around on installing a muzzle brake and tactical bolt knob on a Remington Sendero. I'm looking at a Badger Bolt knob, unless someone has one a little bit smaller. Also, looking for either a vias brake or quick discharge Holland Brake, but I'm open to suggestions to improve my shooting with a 7mm STW.

When I said quick turn around I was hoping someone could do it with in a week or less. Is this possible anywhere at this time?

Please Help!

Let me know when you are heading to Don's to drop that gun off. If it is around meal time (which is the time I try to coordinate my visits) we can all catch some lunch.

Will do! I'll coordinate my drop off time for lunch! I will let you know ahead of time which day it will be. If I need to call you I will get your number from Lance or Jimbo, if that is alright.

Sure you can give me a holler anytime. Don will probably let me know. I call him every morning on my way to work and laugh just about all the way here. That old cat has a real knack for making me spit coffee on my windshield......but it makes the day better when I start it in a good mood.

Yea, WM Roscoe would do a great job also, and he seems to be a heck of a great guy. But, he is further away from Baton Rouge than Independence.

Don Geraci built a 300 RUM me and also built one for my hunting buddy, the both shoot well under a 1/2 inch at 100yrds............I also bought a BR6MM froim him, he puts a bullet hole inside each other at a 100 yds with it. He builds a very very nice gun

Thanks guys for the reply today. I had Don Geraci do the work for me already. Plus a few more projects. I dont know if y'all realize that the original post was 8-11-2009, two years ago. Lol no problem though glad to see new people on here.

Thanks guys for the reply today. I had Don Geraci do the work for me already. Plus a few more projects. I dont know if y'all realize that the original post was 8-11-2009, two years ago. Lol no problem though glad to see new people on here.

L:DL! You have to admit though, people around here are always willing and able to lend a hand. Gotta love it!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.