Need Help

Michael Jr.

I would like to enlist anyone who is interested in helping me design a site area based on long range hunting. I'm looking for content - if anyone wants to write an article let me know.

You will be in good company, Dan Lilja has granted permission to reprint his articles, and a few other authorities have tentatively agreed to provide material.

For now, only the forum is activated - full site launch June 20th.
www.precisionhuntingandfishing.com

PS I'm not selling anything - only trying to provide a nice site!

Count me in! Precision fishing?
grin.gif
My imagination runs wild!

Switching computers here at home, be there soon.

MAX,
That sounds great - the more the merrier. I don't know what happened to my username on the board - but I had to reregister...

Anyway - still looking for anyone that has a story or article they would like to contribute.

Anyone interested: please go to www.precisionhuntingandfishing.com and choose contact from the menu on the left.
smile.gif

How about a Scandinavian moose hunt report?

If I´m lucky I will get some medium/long range reports but in general it is kinda fast,short range stuff with Dawgs.

I´ll take the camera now because my 338 Lapua will be loaded with Matchkings and they are no good for game so I´ll just shoot action pics.
grin.gif

Petander,

That sound excellent. I'm gathering articles on all types of hunting and fishingn not just long range. Feel free to contribute any stories you might have. Until I read this, I had never heard of a Swedish Moose.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.