Need help with Simmons Scope........thanks

Agunner012

I have Simmons White Tail Classic Scope, just got it. Mounted it and went to make adjustment to evelvation and that cheap plastic tab used to make the adjustments broke. I called the company that reps Simmons and they've just moved so sending it back will take several weeks for a repair or replacement. The vendor was very helpful saying they'd replace it if they had another, the wait is about a month.

I was thinking of taking the 2 screws out that hold the tab and seeing if they have coin slot to make the adjustments, but if I break it I buy it.

Any suggestions are appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AG

Return it to the store you bought it from.Have them exchange it for a good one.If they won't exchange it get a refund. Tod

Thanks guys, its packed up and ready to send back. I actually liked the scope, unfortunately they are out of stock on it, and won't have a replacement for about a month. Getting a refund is not a problem.

AG

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.