Need help Vortex Fury 5000 HD AB or Sig 3000bdx

I haven't used mine a lot yet but so far it has exceeded my expectations. No connectivity issues at all with Kestrel and even with a Kestrel and HUD together. This is just playing at the range though. I sure hope it continues to work this well in the field.

Just as I was about to pop for the Fury HD 5000 AB they got scarce. Now most outlets are back ordered until mid summer 2021. Until I had read about these I had been planning on getting the Terr-X, but another pair of decent glass that also ranges and has an internal compass and windage elements and a ballistic calculator is IMHO a killer app.

I have the Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 spotting scope and am happy with the glass — for the price. Is a Swaro a better scope with better glass? Sure, maybe, could be, but not at the price they command, and most everyone knows this. I'm into function more than bragging. I've got a boutique Creed build onto which I've put a Vortex scope but I've no interest in a Kestrel. This Fury will do most of what I might like just fine. Wait and wait now.

Yeah I know what your saying, I was on the fence on the Vortex and by the time I got enough feedback on them to pull the trigger.....I am on the backorder list!!! Been waiting sense April 5th

I have the Vortex Fury AB and I am very happy with the quality of the glass, the accuracy of the rangefinder and the rapid AB correction data. The correction correlates with my Kestrel every time, great product! Thanks Vortex.

fmetz