Need help reloading

I wasn't trying to shoot groups when the magneto speed was on I was just looking at velocities and ES and SD i was actually getting better groups with the magneto speed then when I took it off lol.
IMHO if this is happening then your probably in a scatter node

I started reloading probably ten years ago. Not knowing anything about reloading or having anyone to teach me Iv just been doing a lot of research on my own. I took a break for a while do to work and recently got back into it about two years ago. And started doing load development for rifles I own. 6mm creedmoor 6.5 creedmoor Iv built a custom 30-06 that I have had by best results with so far. But I feel like I'm chasing my tail with me 6mm creedmoor and 6.5 creedmoor. Iv had had bad as Es of 130 and sd's in the 50's. Finally thought I found a descent lol in my 6mm creedmoor with sd's of 13 and es of 30. But went and shot some groups and the were 2" plus at 100 yards. With the 6mm creedmoor I was doing load development with a muzzle break on and took it off read that could have caused me accuracy because of barrel harmonics so I put it back on and haven't made it out to the range yet to try the loads again. Any help would be nice do to being a new reloaded. My process is a full length resize and bumping the shoulders back 1-2 thousands using and expander mandrel to set neck tension and for starters I seat the bullets .015 to .020 off the lands depending on mag length and everything.
I use the 143 eld in my 6.5 creedmoor with a charge anywhere between 41.5 and 42.6 of H4350. Federal 210m primers and Hornady brass. Oal of 2.826 in a savage model 10. 1/2 moa

I just skimmed through this thread and I might have missed it. What is your barrel cleaning routine? Or have you cleaned your barrel?
I have been cleaning barrels after ever range day. Cleaning back down to bare metal. But I might start just doing carbon removal tell I get to about 200-300 rounds down the barrel then do a more thorough cleaning. What do you recommend Iv been watching Eric cortina on YouTube and you cleans his rifles after every time he shoots. He says it's one variable he does and knows it won't cause him any accuracy issues cause his barrel is always clean. I mean I'm no F Class shooter but I figured it wouldn't hurt always having a clean barrel.

I started reloading probably ten years ago. Not knowing anything about reloading or having anyone to teach me Iv just been doing a lot of research on my own. I took a break for a while do to work and recently got back into it about two years ago. And started doing load development for rifles I own. 6mm creedmoor 6.5 creedmoor Iv built a custom 30-06 that I have had by best results with so far. But I feel like I'm chasing my tail with me 6mm creedmoor and 6.5 creedmoor. Iv had had bad as Es of 130 and sd's in the 50's. Finally thought I found a descent lol in my 6mm creedmoor with sd's of 13 and es of 30. But went and shot some groups and the were 2" plus at 100 yards. With the 6mm creedmoor I was doing load development with a muzzle break on and took it off read that could have caused me accuracy because of barrel harmonics so I put it back on and haven't made it out to the range yet to try the loads again. Any help would be nice do to being a new reloaded. My process is a full length resize and bumping the shoulders back 1-2 thousands using and expander mandrel to set neck tension and for starters I seat the bullets .015 to .020 off the lands depending on mag length and everything.
Those are big groups for the 6mm and 6.5, any help you need just ask, you might try more off the ands but first you need to get your powder right and bullets, + combustions' I do have 7 boxed of 6mm Hornady 6mm 90gr GMX new ammo if your interested. My 6.5 Creed shoots .18 groups at 100

Shoot for groups first at a 100 yards and then worry about ES and SD later. What type of triggers are in these rifles and what are they set at? When I started and still today I always focus on the basics to start. For me it's making sure the rifle I'm loading for is completely setup properly. When I'm confident it is I then start basic load development and looking for good groups. Once I get the good groups I move to tuning SD/ES. Take your time and don't try and rush either.

Not sure what powders you're using, but try to load a set with some of the slower burning powders that you have, SD is a slippery slope and isn't easily figured out.

Sent a note but think it didn't go,,,Sound like your have lots down , have you checked your BC, combustion? powder to see it they are running close to the same FPS? and maybe back off the lands more, Berger seeds, , also if you have the 6mm I have 7 boxes of 6mm Hornady 90gr GMX ammo that I can't use, just let me know if your interested, I have shot .18 groups @ 100 with the 143 gr ELD-X of theirs and my reloads,. Outstanding but now it's very hard to get you hands on.

Shoot for groups first at a 100 yards and then worry about ES and SD later. What type of triggers are in these rifles and what are they set at? When I started and still today I always focus on the basics to start. For me it's making sure the rifle I'm loading for is completely setup properly. When I'm confident it is I then start basic load development and looking for good groups. Once I get the good groups I move to tuning SD/ES. Take your time and don't try and rush either.
Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do next along with changing my dies up which was suggested. My 6mm creedmoor is a Ruger American predator in a magpul hunter stock and stock trigger but I put in a aftermarket trigger spring that has brought it down to between 1.5-2 pounds trigger pull I don't have a trigger pull measure device I still have to invest in one. And the 6.5 creedmoor is a savage 110 tactical with stock trigger I haven't done anything to it yet I'd says it closer to 3lbs but that's just a guess.

I clean my rifle's when they stop shooting. I would make sure everything is good and tight on my rifle's. I use h 4350 - fed match 210's, and 135 bergers in my 6.5 creedmoor it is a hunting rifle with a #4 barrel but is a tack driver. I anneal my brass after every firing, and that has helped my loading, and accuracy.

Not sure what powders you're using, but try to load a set with some of the slower burning powders that you have, SD is a slippery slope and isn't easily figured out.
Iv tried imr 4350 and am curtly trying staball 6.5. I am thinking of trying VV N-160 I think it'll get me close to full case capacity. It's worked well in my 30-06