need help on my duck project

elkguys

Hello my name is jesse im 17 and for the past 3 years me and my dad and friends have been building wood duck boxes.I build them for people that have there own area to set them up and also work with the CWA for them to use them last year I made 300 boxes.I am hoping to beat that amout this year,but I need your help to buy the material.for the cost of a cpl starbucks coffees I can build 6 boxes.also if you are in need of duck boxes I may be able to help you also I am in the bay area of ca and travel lots to s ca and the sac area.please help me and my friends as this is better then playing xbox! I have enjoyed going out and looking into the nest and seeing the eggs the the new birds which are then banded.
thank you for you time jesse and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !!!

Last edited:
I want to thank the few that are helping me agin this year but i need more help to reach my goal please help just a little will go a long ways towards this
thanks jesse

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.