Need help on Muzzle brake and pad

tlk

I need a muzzle brake for a Shaw heavy sporter barrel - what would be a good fit - something that works and doesn't look like it belongs on a 50 cal?

Also I need another kick pad. Have a laminated stock. What are some durable recoil-reducing options out there?

Thanks.

Haven't figured out the posting picture thing yet. Send me your email and I will send you a picture of my Remington Sendero 300 win mag with Center Shot Rifles 3 port brake. The brake is slightly larger than the barrel. It is very effective.

Look at 308nate's site. he has some cool breaks. (no personal experience w/nate,YET, but lots of guys on here like his stuff).
I do have experience with Limb saver and love them. as to ''durable....?'' but theyre on my hunting rifles and get used in the field ALOT and i have 0 complaints. Only praise for limbsaver on my 30-06, 270wsm, & 300wby.

I have used the muscle brake from Center Shot Rifles. I love it! do a search and check out what it did to my dads 338x300wsm pistol!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.