Need help...LR Shooting in OR?

Magnum61

I'm in need of a LR shooting spot in OR. I just confirmed on a Tag and I need to start shooting and working up loads. All of my old spots are 300 miles from me now.

Anybody willing to help?

That's what I was wondering also. Where are you from? I'm always looking for people to shoot with. I'm in the seaside area. I have shot at most of the clubs in the north W.Valley so I can also tell you a bit about those also.

I'm in Beaverton... I've been trying to get on the ranges around here but they dont have memberships open, the last time I checked.

I wish I could just find a good logging road with a canyon.

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club is an awesome range and they have 1,000yds there now. When I was there in the 80s they only had 800yds but it was still one of the nicest ranges I've shot on. It's just east of Boring.

Gordon

Doug. Ridge is a very nice range I shot alot of high power out there but if you want to shoot 1 k you can only do it on certain days and you have to have someone to pull targets for you as well

Try going out and exploring Tillamook State Forest. There's some areas off of HWY 6 that are good for practice. Before you go, do some scouting with satellite images.

Just remember that there are OHV trails that snake through the forest, and you cannot shoot over a trail or road.

Good luck and have fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts