Need help in Nebraska!

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am looking to squeeze a quick muzzleloader hunt up in Neb. in the next couple weeks. Anyone that could help point me in the right direction on were would be a good spot would be wonderfull. If anyone has any land, I am willing to take a few does off to help with the management. Thanks any info would be great.

I know this is a little late. But maybe it will help you in the future. I am from Colorado as well and have muzzle load hunted Nebraska many times. There are a lot of deer in the Alma area would suggest you going around the lake. Tons of deer. A lot of public land.

thank you I really appreciate it! I ended up Hunting up in Valentine Neb. I ended up getting to go on some private ground. I shot a little 4x4 muley and a eight point Whitetail buck and two does. It was such a fun hunt just to go out and shoot those deer and not have to worry about there size.
That place in Alma is there any big bucks around or just average? Also what part of the year do you hunt it, or what is the best time?
I understand if you don't want to give out too much info but anything would help!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.