Need help counting clicks.

Based on the revised chart and assumptions... 200yd zero, 1/4 MOA clicks, 48 clicks per revolution...

Come up 2 full revolutions (24 MOA) and add 13 clicks to get to 27.25 MOA.

You need to have the best possible data plugged in and be confident of your cold bore shot. They should mark that sighter for you and then you would want to make one adjustment for elevation and windage to get in the X ring. If your second sighter is off, then you're screwed as to why it's not right where you expected. After that, you want to get off your whole string while the conditions (wind) are consistent.

If you can't practice to 1k in advance, you want to have as much dope as possible as far out as possible to confirm the BC and MV of your ammo.

Disclaimer: I've never competed F-Class. But, I've practiced a little at home and read a lot. There are some good books and some serious competitors in this forum.
Great posts! I appreciate all your well informed information and help for the OP and myself. Thanks.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.