need help choosing a stock

i emailed russo stocks about pricing and availability. if i go with a stock from them it will probably be modeled after a mcs T or T3. i will take a loot at mcmillans again, but besides their HTG, idk if they have any stocks that are real hunting oriented like a mcs t or t3. i know they make stocks that look exactly like the factory stocks just better, but i want something like a T, T2 or T3. i like the T more than the HTG because of the higher cheek comb. anyone know how much russo stocks run for?

The stock I have and wont buy any more of is the MCS-T I bought it off of one of these sites and it was supposed to be new and it did appear that way but the workman ship was awful . It was also inletted for a rem 700 SA but i had to do alot of work to even get the action started into the stock before bedding . I wonder if somebody didn't sell me a factory 2nd or something . I have a friend with a manners and his looks great !

The stock I have and wont buy any more of is the MCS-T I bought it off of one of these sites and it was supposed to be new and it did appear that way but the workman ship was awful . It was also inletted for a rem 700 SA but i had to do alot of work to even get the action started into the stock before bedding . I wonder if somebody didn't sell me a factory 2nd or something . I have a friend with a manners and his looks great !

did you talk to manners about it? i bet they would help you out or something, ive heard their customer service is second to none.

I wasn't smart enough to think about customer service and deer season was only a month away so i just replaced the recoil pad and bedded myself . I still think it feels alittle heaver than the htg but i do like the feel of the stock and the texture they put on them !

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.