Need h1000

On a lark I stopped by the local Wally World today and low and behold, they had 4 one pounders of Retumbo and 3 Varget and I snagged them all....

Thanks.

............Like a vacuum cleaner with a credit card....lol

...but who the hell wants one pounder bottles. Buying at one pound increments is like shooting yourself in the foot and making the retailer rich.

I want 8 pounders or 45 pound kegs. 8's at the very least.

On a lark I stopped by the local Wally World today and low and behold, they had 4 one pounders of Retumbo and 3 Varget and I snagged them all....

Decided to go against your own reasoning and join the rest of us huh? :rolleyes:

Decided to go against your own reasoning and join the rest of us huh? :rolleyes:

Lets just say, it was there, I was there and it was gone...with me. I still prefer bulk quantity but a couple small containers never hurts, especially at the price. At least WalMart isn't gouging like some others are...

I'm still a little flabergasted. I never considered the 'Hometown Walmart as a powder source. I can have my wife look while she's grocery shopping now.....

In the past I've bought a ton of Winchester white box 45ACP Ball ammo there, but never propellants. never looked before. Will now.

BTW, Natchezz has Federal GM210M primers in stock. Thay have been extremely scarce lately.

Lets just say, it was there, I was there and it was gone...with me. I still prefer bulk quantity but a couple small containers never hurts, especially at the price. [FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT] At least WalMart isn't gouging like some others are...

I'm still a little flabergasted. I never considered the 'Hometown Walmart as a powder source. I can have my wife look while she's grocery shopping now.....

In the past I've bought a ton of Winchester white box 45ACP Ball ammo there, but never propellants. never looked before. Will now.

BTW, Natchezz has Federal GM210M primers in stock. Thay have been extremely scarce lately.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]
Your welcome, glad to see I'm not the only one who gets what they can when they can be it 1lb or 8. The only thing I did do is buy only what I needed at the time, in order to give someone else a chance to get what they might need alsolightbulb...

No suprise in that.

The one unpleasant suprise in my opinion is the absurd pricing at Bruno's for components. They are across the boad 25% higher than anyone else.

Kind of leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth....

I agree. Bad taste is putting it mildly. However they can charge what they want... If someone needs it bad enough I guess they will just pay. Hopefully customers will remember when things get back to normal. Then perhaps buy somewhere else.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.