• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need Federal large rifle primers

WannaBuild

Hello everyone,

I need your help! I live in Arizona and like everyone else in America I'm looking for Federal large rifle primers to buy. I'm looking for at least one box maybe two if someone would be willing to part with some. Im not greedy I just need enough to get some shooting practice in and make it through a couple of hunts. My two daughters drew antelope tags and the hunt starts September 3rd and I am completely out! I've searched the internet high and low and everything reads "out of stock". Does anyone out there have any to sell? Thank you!

If you can find someone driving through Austin to your AO, I will be glad to donate two boxes of 210Ms for your daughters' practice and hunt.

Send me an email [email protected]

Sadly, I can send loaded ammo through UPS ground, but I can't send primers.
Thank you for your offer! I'm not sure anyone I know is coming or going that way? I'll keep you in mind, if all else fails!

I'm in Sun City Festival north of Buckeye next to Surprise. But I'm having work done at the house & can't stray for too long. I see casa Grande is an hour & 15 minutes from me. Do you get up this way at all?

Recent Posts