Need Extractor

Dave in Idaho

Fellow Shooters,
I am looking for a replacement extractor. Sako style. Now this alone is no big deal. However, Midway shipped one to me 10 days ago and it hasn't shown up yet. Still no big deal. I called them and they said it should arrive by the Oct 22nd. OOPS! I am leaving to go to northwest Colorado tomorrow morning. I am wondering if anyone knows where I might locate one in Utah. I want to get one on the way. I will be traveling on the interstate from from the Idaho/Utah border south to Lehi (Cabela's Store) Then east on Highway 40 to Colorado. Anyone know any gun shops on the way that might have a Tubb style Sako extractor?
Any help would earn you points toward my personal all time great guy award (no prize just world acclaim). It also would guarantee that I will rush to your aid espousing what a tremendous human being you are and no one should EVER question your intelligence, integrity or knowledge in any area. No matter how arrogant, opinionated, belligerent or wrong you may be.
Thanx.
Dave

gunsmiths...

I would search the yellow pages of the towns along your way. It's cheap enough and common enough some of the gunsmiths probably have them on hand.

lazylabs,
Great idea. I will give it a whirl. I'm leaving in a few minutes so hopefully it will work out. If not, I will make do.
Thanx.
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.