Need direction installing huntinggpsmaps

Shooters,

I just purchased the Hunting GPS PLAT maps for my GPS unit. But I have a question in regards to installing/downloading it.

I purchased the "download" version this time, so I could load it onto Basecamp and see it on my PC. But now I have a few questions:

1) Should I download it onto my micro SD card?
2) Should I download it onto Basecamp?
3) Should I download it onto my PC?

Would there be a benefit to downloading it onto one of the latter...or does it even matter?

I just want it installed on my GPS device, and see it on Basecamp as well.

Thanks.

In Christ: Raymond

Nevermind, folks.

I figured it out:

Download to PC > then install onto Basecamp > then transfer to mini SD card in GPS device.

It is really nice being able to plan something on my PC's big screen, then transfering it to my GPS!

Below are two screenshots of Clear Lake, CA. (One close, and another even closer).

b226621955.jpg

b226621957.jpg

Just wanted to point out something else.

I thought it was pretty cool that these maps display all property owners names as well. (Not just private land).

I will attach a screenshot or my partners neighborhood and house. Notice how all the properties display the owners names. Too cool.

Great program to have installed onto your PC (I have it on my PC and two laptops) for mapping a hunting/camping/hiking trip...or even to get useful real estate information.

Highly recommended!

b226634376.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.