Need compact lightweight scope suggestion

I. Am very happy with. My. Leupold VariX3 2.5 to 8. Power ! I. Think is. 12. Ounces ! It's on my weatherby ultra light , 270 Win! Served me very. Well. Fir. Over. 14. Years ! Not the Best. Brightness at 5:45 pm in. November , but it's also Not $1000.00. Either!!

I'm glad I found this thread. I have a 350 Legend and got an SWFA 1-4 for it, but I'm not really in love with it. I like the looks of the Vortex discussed here. Anyone have a good lead on one?

I need compact, lightweight, with good light transmission scope. That I need to put on my 4.5lb 6.5 Grendel. Not planning to take farther that 300 yards at 8-10" target. BDC is a plus, lower power 2 or less, 1200$ max.

Thank you
The new Razor HD LHT ffp or the older Razor HD LHT sfp or a Mark 5, imo are the only options. They come in mil or moa, not bdc. BDC suck dont get a bdc. Learn to use mil or moa.

I love my Leupold VX3 2.5X to 8X . It usually on my Weatherby Ultralight for deer in West Virg. Wish it had a 30mm tube. I think it weighs 12 ounces.

I love my Leupold VX5 HD scopes. Great light transmission, rugged, tracts perfect, and light weight. And the Firedot is a great feature for older eyes.