Need brass annealing advice

Here are the links for the supplies that I ordered. I cut this out of a prior post, so don't know if links are still active, but you should be able to find them.
I did mine in 2017

2 - Pans
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000VLIGY/?tag=lrhmag19-20

1 - 12v motor
High Torque 12V DC 25 RPM Gear-Box Stabilivolt Electric Motor Replacement | eBay

1 - Controller
DC 12V 24V 6-30V Max 8A PWM Motor Speed Controller With Digital Display & Switch | eBay

1 - Power supply
DC 12V 5A 10A 15A 20A 30A Regulated Transformer Power Supply For LED Strip USA | eBay

1- Set screw adapter
NEW Great Planes Set Screw Prop Adapter 8.0mm to 3/8x24 GPMQ4945 | eBay

Prices have varied slightly I'm sure...
20210225_093749.jpg
20210225_092811.jpg
20210225_092847.jpg
20210225_093413.jpg

I used a few things that I had laying around as well;
scrap piece of 3/4" plywood, could definitely get by with 1/2", power cords from old circle saw, 2x4 bracket for feed ramp and 1/4" steel rod for brass guide.

If you look at the string of posts on the AR-15.com about these machines you can find all the info you will need about tricks of making it. I basically used Tophadman's design on page 8 for mine and kept it simple. Some of the guys went over the top building it, I didn't need that...

If you do build it, let me know if you have any questions and I can help you out - but pretty simple contraption...

Thanks, Sockye66, I've been thinking about this for some time as I've heard others getting a lot of benefits
from annealing. I have viewed several YouTube users of the "Anneal-eez" ; one called AMP and another that I don't remember the name of. I do a lot of reloading for my relatives and close hunting/shooting friends. Now with the lack of loaded factory supply available, I'm getting a lot more requested. I'm hoping that I'll learn about more machines out there, and which one's are good.
Another very popular one is bench source if money is no object the amp annealer is the cream of the crop but at $1300 it is very pricey after saving my pennies for several years I moved from an annealeez to an amp annealer it works great but I said is expensive

Yes 5A, plenty... For torch holder, just a 4" or 5" u-bolt, can't remember which and pipe foam around it to keep it from sliding. I'm sure there are better methods.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.