Need bipod advice

Harris swivel with the leg notches. I have a 6-9" with podloc, and an 11-23" without. You don't need the podloc, but it is a very nice addition particularily on very long shots. You can set the tension of the swivel and I've not had a problem steadying the rifle using the bipod without podloc.

huntin1

PodLoc or T-Nuts kit would be required if you are shooting in -13 degree weather. Without glove it would be difficult to manipulate the tension knob.

Harris bi-pods are the way to go. I think that you will be happy with your choice. I like to be as close to the ground as possible when i shoot and be able to cant my gun if the situation requires it and harris fits the bill for me. Hope you like it as much as all the rest of us do. Good luck and good shootin!

one other piece of advise i would give to you now that you are using a bipod is to get some sort of rear bag to add even more stability to your shots. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.