Need advise...

I just picked up a sendero 300rum. finished putting it together yesterday. today I go to the range!!!! I put a Premier Reticle Leupold 6.5-20 x 50mm long range target with the Gen2 mildot. picked up a choate ultimate sniper stock, sanded down the grip so it is smooth, added 6lbs of lead weight, added a cross bold to the front aluminum bedding, and a Harris bipod. I will be shooting 3 different loads today....190gr & 220gr match kings and 125gr nosler ballistic tips (for coyote hunting next month).

I used to have a sendero in 7mm rem. if this new one shoots anywhere near as good as the 7mm it will be great. anyone that I have know who shoots/owns a sendero have been very happy. I regretted selling that 7mm. easily 2-3" groups at 400 yards with berger bullets.

I bought the sendero because it is a great rifle and there are many aftermarket parts for them.

I have never seen, or heard of a Sendero that would not shoot..sakofan..
wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.