Need advice on Christensen Arms Rifle

20190221_164145_zpsusfjhcho.jpg
This is the groups my 6.5 prc ridgeline shoots with factory hornady ammo
20190221_164145_zpsusfjhcho.jpg

I have a ridgeline in 300wm and I really like it. Shoots 200 grain ELDXs and 180 grain accubonds at 0.5 moa. I shot 184 rounds through the ridgeline last year (counted my empty brass) and was comfortable enough with the rifle to take a nice muley buck at 210 yards and a cow elk at 160 yards. I'm really happy with the ridgeline,I think you will be very happy if you decide to pull the trigger on purchasing a ridgeline. Good luck and happy hunting

Have spent some time with my buddies 300wm ridgeline. Chamber was a little rough and was denting cases so had that polished out. The action also needed a full bedding job into the stock and had that done as well. Gun shoots very well now and with a little extra work and some hand loads I'm impressed with the package for the price. Would not hesitate to use the accuracy for 600yd hunting with the 200 eldx loads for it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.