Need a scope

trueblue

So, I am running a NXS 2.5-10x42 on my 6.5 Saum light weight rifle at present.
Great scope, but moving it to my AR15 6.5 Grendel.
So, I need to get another scope for the light weight 6.5 rig, and would light to up the top end magnification to 15-18 power. Want to keep the weight as light as possible, 20oz, 25 oz at the most, repeatable MOA turret, and some type of reticle that has hash marks at least on the horizontal plane in order to hold windage. SFP scope.
I am used to Nightforce bullet proof quality.
Recommendations requested.

Leupold vx5hd 3-15x44 impact 29 moa reticle. I just got mine sited in yesterday on my .300wm. It shoots .5 moa at 100yrd, then I moved it to 391yrds and got a hit in 20 mph wind gusts. I will be hunting with it this year. It has better glass than the swarovski z3 or z5, with a 30mm tube and it weghts 20oz. The impact 29 moa reticle is the reticle you seem to be looking for.

You are looking for a Goldilocks that doesn't have a lot of options

March 3-24
Vx6hd 3-18/4-24
Zeiss v6 3-18

Leupold vx5hd 3-15x44 impact 29 moa reticle. I just got mine sited in yesterday on my .300wm. It shoots .5 moa at 100yrd, then I moved it to 391yrds and got a hit in 20 mph wind gusts. I will be hunting with it this year. It has better glass than the swarovski z3 or z5, with a 30mm tube and it weghts 20oz. The impact 29 moa reticle is the reticle you seem to be looking for.

I bought one with a 56 mm objective. I was amazed at how good it is.

Leupold VX6HD 3-18x44. I know there's not typically a lot of love for Leupold with Long Range Shooters, but I've got 4 of them. 2 are the older non-HD model, and two the new model. They are awesome hunting scopes. And they have recently started releasing them in MIL configurations for people that prefer MILs.

The new Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 with the ZMOA reticle( 2 moa hash marks up to 20 Moa) is the next best thing to a Nightforce, it has an awesome Zero stop turret.
Looks interesting, but I think it is CW on the turret.
Anyone running a Huskemaw 4-16 ?

Turret turns clockwise when dialing up your elevation.
I am used to CCW (counter clockwise) on my NXS scopes

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.