Need a scope

I just bought a 6.5 CM Browning X-Bolt Pro (CF stock) and am buying a MARCH 4- 24 x 42 (mil/mil, W/ indexed illuminated reticle).

It's short, light, and I'll never use the 24x but definitely up to 22x. Look at the thread I started on this scope here in this optics forum. Lots of guys like this scope. A few can afford it. I really can't but I'm going into hock for it anyway.

Eric B.

I've been struggling with finding a quality lite weight scope to replace the nighforce nxs on one of my hunting rifles. I really like the nxs but as I have gotten older seems like the weight keeps getting heavier. I dial for longer ranges and want to continue doing so. Here is the list I am considering.
Vx5
Vx6
March
Swarovski z5 ( probably my number 1 choice, but a little concerned about the dialing)
Huskemaw
I do have some experience with the vx5, vx6 and the huskemaw. The ones I have have worked quite well so far. They seem to have decent glass and been repeatable while dialing. So why don't I just go with one of those? Well that March 2.5-25 sure looks interesting and the weight of the z5 keeps pulling at me. Good luck with your choice, it will interesting to see what you choose and how you like it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.