Need a name for my new lab puppy

300 ultra

I have a 8 week old female chocolate lab being air mailed in tonight from Oklahoma. I want to name her before my kids see her and come up with sponge bob or something. The names I'm considering so far is Tikka, Trigger and Copper. Between me and my friends we have had lots of bird dogs so its hard to come up with a name that hasn't been used. My last chocolate lab was Deacon and went by Deek. Any suggestions??

My Father-Law trained some good bird dogs years back. He had a chocolate thats name was Patsy. Years later I had a golden that I named Patsy, but for different reasons. I named my dog because of Patsy Cline. I had her from 6 wks till old age put her in the ground. Loved that dog.

Lapua!

There are way too many Remmy's, Winchesters and Rugers. My black lab is named Lapua. When people ask me what my dogs name is and I reply they usually say "OOOOhh Lapua, that's powerful!":D

If It was a boy I was going to name it Waylon. This girl thing is way harder. I was trying to think of something related to Oklahoma since that's where it's coming from but all I can think of is Sooner and that doesn't fly

I had forgot about are chocolate lab till my wife reminded me. It's name was Dutch, so how about Dutchess?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.